It is quite philosophical to learn that sometimes losing can actually meaning winning. I am referring to losing weight, here. Before we delve in further, let us first remember that weight management shouldn’t be about looking attractive.
People are often ridiculed if they fall on the heavier side but that is an attitude we really need to change. Too thin or too fat, it is a pathetic body to aspire for anyway. Your goal should be on looking healthy and actually being healthy.
Let us not raise a generation that has major body image issues which leads them into abusive and unhealthy habits.
If you want to lose weight for the right reasons, then this article is for you.
FACT: According to the National Institutes of Health, obesity and overweight together are the second leading cause of “preventable death” in the United States, close behind tobacco use. An estimated 300,000 deaths per year are due to the obesity epidemic.
What Made You Want A Weight Management Plan?
Being overweight or obese is definitely not a choice. People are either genetically prone to gaining quick pounds or they neglect weight gain.
Here are some of the major reasons:
- Junk Food and No Activity: If your eating habits aren’t good and there is absolutely no physical activity through the day, obesity won’t come as a surprise to you.
- Genetics: Sometimes genes can also make you fall under the plump category. If your family has the tendency to put on weight easy, you will also have to deal with that.
- Health conditions: Hormone problems such as PCOD and PCOS could cause heavy weight gain and also if you are under some medication that has weight gain as a side effect, for example- antidepressants.
- Stress and Emotional factors: If you are under stress then you are bound to overeat to deal with the frustration. If you are sad or anxious, you might turn to food for comfort. Both these scenarios will cause you to put on weight.
- Sleep: If you aren’t getting adequate sleep then your body adds a few pounds.This is because deprived sleep causes hormones to ask for more food.
Why Is It Important For You To Have A Weight Management Plan?
Let us completely ignore the superficial reason of “looking good” and concentrate on the more real reasons that one should be more concerned about: The Health Risks.
- Heart diseases
- High Blood Pressure
- Breathing problems
- PCOD/PCOS for women
- Gallbladder or Liver problems
- Weak Joints
What Is CBD?
CBD is the most common medical extraction derived from the Cannabis Sativa plant. It is one of the chemical compounds found in cannabis or marijuana plant. THC is a component which makes you high. Unlike THC, CBD is not psychoactive.
How Does CBD Help With Weight Management?
A lot of us research on diets that will show quick results because we don’t trust ourselves to resist the temptation for good food longer. Well, there is now an alternative that seems to be very effective, with a diet. It’s CBD.
It is not the only thing you should consume to lose weight. You should use it to boost your exercise regime and control your diet. It is extremely safe, helpful and has proven results.
How Exactly Does CBD Help With Weight Loss?
- Appetite: While high THC present in marijuana tends to make you super hungry and thirsty, CBD is the complete opposite of that. It barely has any traces of THC and if anything, it reduces our appetite. The metabolism rate< increases which breaks down the fat and doesn’t allow the generation of new fat.
- Blood Sugar: When there is an excess amount of sugar in your blood, it resists insulin which can lead to tremendous weight gain. Insulin is responsible for supplying glucose to all the cells for the smooth functioning of your organs. CBD has the ability to maintain appropriate levels of blood sugar. How? It aids inflammation which are known to damage insulin cells.
- Obesity: CBD pushes the mitochondria to burn more calories and hence makes you lose fat. It also helps in the slowing down of fat generation and breaking them down faster. This way you are far from reaching obesity.
- Fat Browning: CBD stimulates fat browning that breaks down fat to generate heat, according to a 2016 study published by the National Institutes of Health, US National Library of Medicine. This is known as good metabolism where unnecessary fat is burned and essential nutrients are intact.
How To Use CBD Spray For Weight Loss?
There are multiple ways to consume CBD but we recommend you use the CBD Spray for Weight loss.
Since you are probably following a diet, it would be better to use a spray directly rather than in your edibles. You have to spray the right amount under your tongue and hold it there for a while. What you really need to be careful about is getting the right dosage. Start with the lowest one to first see the reaction of CBD on your body. It is very subjective and the reaction depends from person to person.
Figure out your right CBD dosage here.
The best part is that you are looking to lose weight with CBD but you are also earning its other benefits along the way. CBD makes you calm, focused and rejuvenated.
Ending Note On How Does Weight Management Work With CBD
There is no point if you are only consuming CBD and then eating a lot of junk.
If you are worried that CBD might affect your diet plan, then be stress free. It is considered to be a natural supplement and mostly won’t pose a risk. However, it is better to check all the compounds that CBD consists of so you don’t include wrong compounds.
If you are exercising or doing any physical activity which burns your calories, CBD will work out best with this weight management plan. It will help in increasing your metabolism and break down fats faster.
You just have to decide what would be a better form of consumption as there are a lot of options. You must remember that CBD works well only when paired with your original weight management plan.
Lose weight to rid yourself the trouble of a bad health and lifestyle. Whatever your reason for weight gain may be, AllWithNature promises you that you can shed it. You need to be healthy 300 days to enjoy the other 65 days of tasty food.
All Natural Way, Always There.