CBD Oil is an extremely effective and futuristic product that will benefit the medical industry in so many dimensions.
If a tiny creature such as a butterfly flapping its wings can have such a major impact on the functioning of the world, imagine what the effect of CBD Oil can be. After having proven its safe characteristic and finding a place in the free market, there is still so much more to CBD that we are not familiar with.
Let’s start from the basic questions that would have definitely crossed your mind if you are considering to use CBD Oil.
What Is CBD Oil Used For?
CBD Oil is like an example for goodwill earned without maintaining public relations. There are rare products that are so good that they earn the trust of the consumer in just one consumption. The original concept of goodwill was based on that- making highest quality of product to satisfy the customer. Public relations and marketing came in much later.
CBD Oil can be used for a series of ailments:
- Relief from pain and inflammation
- Depression, Stress and Anxiety
- Weight loss
- Boosting energy levels
- Regulating sleep pattern
- Reducing acne and hair fall
- Alleviating heart problems
- Regulating blood sugar
You can read more about the benefits of CBD here.
How Effective Is CBD Oil?
As mentioned above, CBD Oil didn’t require a PR team or any business tactic to establish its place in the market. Its positive capacity was brought out in the open and that is what confirmed its potency and effectiveness.
Here are some reasons why we know CBD is effective:
1. The federal government excluded it from the marijuana ban by removing it from the category of Schedule 1 drug. The reason CBD earned this legal status is due to its medicinal purposes, unlike marijuana.
2. There is fully proven example of how CBD has helped in the treatment of Epilepsy. After seeing so many patients benefit from it, the FDA has officially approved Epidolex as a medicine.
3. A study published under US National Library of Medicine spoke about CBD’s effectiveness on osteoarthritis and joint neuropathy.The experiment was done on rats. It was found that CBD decreased the pain and protected the nerves.
4. There haven’t been any bad reviews after patients have used CBD Oil for health reasons. There are cases where it took time to show any effect but that depends on the dosage level your body can handle.
Does CBD Oil Have Side Effects?
It is impossible that anything is 100% beneficial and doesn’t come with drawbacks. There are always two sides to things and the same applies to CBD.
When we realise that everything comes with the good and bad side, how do we decide on using it? Simple, weigh the pros and cons to find out which cons aren’t that harmful.
In the case of CBD Oil, these are the drawbacks:
1. People who have used CBD Oil have sometimes complained about a slight drowsiness and fatigue. However, there are a very few cases and none have complained about a very bad impact on health.
2. There isn’t much research and study done to prove that CBD is safe to consume with other medications. So, we lack data on the interaction of CBD with other medicines.
3. Since CBD has just set foot in the market, there are no long term cases to prove that even after years of consumption, it is safe to use.
Taking into account the extremely positive reviews by consumers using CBD Oil, its effectiveness has been a definite factor for its popularity. Its safety is also confirmed by the federal and most state governments which can be another reason to not be sceptical about CBD Oil. If you are looking to buy high potency and quality CBD Oil, checkout our hemp based CBD products.